- Student Health Center: 202-885-3380: provide follow-up medical care, sexually transmitted infection testing, and emergency contraception.
- Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Services: 202-885-3328: to file a complaint or ask questions regarding AU’s Student Conduct Code.
- AU Counseling Center: 202-885-3500: offers confidential counseling, support, and referrals to determine possible courses of action or resolution.
- Wellness Center: 202-885-3276: provides local and national resources on sexual assault, intimate partner violence and stalking.
The AU Sexual Assault Support staff is available during weekday business hours:
- Sara Bendoraitis, Director, GLBTA Resource Center: email@example.com
- Tiffany Speaks, Director, Multicultural Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Fiorello, Area Director, Housing and Dining Programs: email@example.com
To report sexual assault call Public Safety at 202-885-3636. For off-campus assault:
- District of Columbia: 911.
- Montgomery County Police Sex Crimes Division: 240-773-5070: if assaulted in Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase.
- Prince George’s Co. Police Sexual Assault Unit: 301-772-4908if assaulted in College Park, New Carrolton, Landover.
- Arlington County Police Sex Crime Investigation: 703-228 4153 (8 AM to 10 PM): if assaulted in Arlington, Ballston, Clarendon, Rosslyn, Crystal City.
- Arlington County Police: 703-558-2222 (other times).
- Fairfax County Police Sex Crimes Squad: 703-246-7800: if assaulted in Falls Church, Fairfax, or McLean.